Well Peanut is now 3 weeks old and growing by the day lol! So I was thrilled when the lovely people at Close Parent sent us one of there Close Caboo NCT carriers to try out!
I have to admit one of the things I was worried about whilst I was pregnant was how I was going to manage to run around after an energetic almost 5 year old and look after a demanding new born and get the house work done!
However the Close Caboo NCT has been our answer to all the above and more!!
It has meant I can have peanut close to my chest (where she loves to be) and have both hands free to whip around the house with the hoover and play with James without having to juggle holding a baby at the same time.
Its perfect for those time when you just want to nip to the shops and don't want to have to faff around getting the pushchair/ pram out of the boot of the car. Its almost perfect for days out when you don't want the hassle or you are unsure if you will be able to get around with a pushchair easily (some places have very tight pathways or a lot of stairs etc).
The Close Caboo NCT is so easy to put on any literally takes a matter of minutes! Watch this short video to see just how easy it is to get going...
Peanut will quite happily sleep in the carrier for ages and looks so snugly and content inside. It is easy to wear and doesn't cause any discomfort in fact I barely know I am wearing it its so comfortable!
The Close Caboo NCT adjusts to fit all shapes and sizes so in very versatile. With the Caboo, your baby is fully supported from the top of their head to the base of their spine and to behind the knees. Suitable from newborn, the Caboo has a weight range of 2.27 to 14.55kg (5-32 lbs) and is made from Certified 100% Organic cotton.
Features and benefits of the Caboo Carrier:
- Caboo carrier has 5 different carrying positions including forward facing
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Easily adjustable to fit all wearers – simply pull fabric through rings to tighten
- Soft wide straps distribute baby’s weight evenly across the shoulders and back for extra comfort
- Baby is held high and close to the heart giving them a feeling of security
- Secure straps support baby and provide excellent head and neck support
- Breastfeeding with the Caboo Carrier is easy and discreet whether at home or out and about.
I had never used a sling or carrier before this and I am already addicted to using this one lol! The only thing I would say is I wish it came in more colour options although the charcoal colour is very versatile and unisex so both mummy and daddy can wear it.
We loved trying out the Close Caboo NCT and if you are expeting or have a young baby I would throughly recommend trying one out.
Check out www.closeparent.com to see their full range of slings and carriers (and many more products!!) or visit them on facebook here .. https://www.facebook.com/closeltd
Do you use a sling or carrier? Which one do you use?
* I was not paid for this review. All opinions given are my own.. As a thank you I was allowed to keep the product.
* If you would like me to review your product or service, please email me on xJessLegresleyx@hotmail.com.