You may have seen our first Christmas gift guide if not you can find it here! We included lots of great toy and gift ideas for children this year, however there are so any great products out there we just couldn't fit them all in one post. So here is our second gift guide packed full of great gift ideas for Christmas.
Whether the person you are searching for is a toddler or teen we are sure to have something to keep everyone happy across our gift guides so check them out and let us know in the comments below what is the top toy your child is asking for this Christmas.
1. Harry Potter Slytherin Glass - This large Harry Potter glass would make a great gift for any Harry Potter fans around. The front displays a large colourful crest (other crests are available) making it really stand out. This glass is available from Lakeland.
2. LEGO City Van and Caravan set - LEGO is one of those timeless classic toys that kids (and grown ups!) never get bored of. Its a toy that will be played with time and time again and creates amazing imaginative ideas and helps them come to life. I love this van and caravan set as its something most kids will have seen it real life so being able to build something to play is great! This set is available from Amazon, Tesco and the LEGO website priced at £17.99. A great starter set for a LEGO newbie or a lovely set to add to any LEGO collection.
3. Marili luxury gift set - These luxury gift sets from Marili made a lovely gift for any baby or toddler that is something a bit different from toys. Each set contains a plush toy, a soft 100% cotton t-shirt or baby grow and a gentle body wash. You can choose whether your gift set contains a baby grow or t-shirt. I love that this set is something a bit different and the plush toy makes a lovely keepsake. These sets are available from the Marili website and are priced at £35.99.
4. Baby Born Fashion Clothing pack - Did you know that its not just the doll to consider when you think of Baby Born dolls? If you are looking for something a little less expensive or your little one already has a doll to love have you checked our all the accesories available for Baby Born? My little girl loves dressing up her dolls so this Baby Born fashion pack it great! It contains 2 outfits - Outfit 1 includes dress, leggings and glasses and outfit 2 includes top, 2-in-1 short leggings and hat. The clothing in this set is great quality and fits the Baby Born doll really well. With easy slip on clothing and velcro fastenings its really easy for little hands to dress their own dolls.
5 + 6. Bladez Remote Control character toys (RC Inflatable PO and RC Inflatable Thunderbirds 2) - I recently came across Bladez and I am totally taken with their amazing range of RC inflatable toys! These toys are inflatable but can be totally controlled via remote control, something both James and Evelyn love! The RC Inflatable PO comes with a chunky simple controller perfect for smaller hands and after a little practice something Evelyn (aged 2) was able to use. The Thunderbirds 2 RC Inflatable comes with a slightly different control that almost looks similar to a games console controller, but still with simple controls. Both the PO and Thunderbirds 2 have built in sound effects and a drive range of 30m! These have provided James and Evelyn with hours and hours of fun and despite being inflatable they are actually really durable. You can purchase these from the Bladez website and both are priced at just £24.99
7. NumNoms Lip Gloss Truck - There is no denying that NumNoms have taken playgrounds and parks by storm with so many funky and unique NumNoms to collect its easy to see why. NumNoms are collectible scented characters which you can mix and match to create your own flavour fusions. With that in mind NumNoms have taken it one step further and you can create your very own lip gloss flavour fusions with the NumNoms lip gloss truck! Simply use the lip gloss, scents and glitter provided to create your very own lip gloss. The NumNoms lip gloss truck is available via the lots of stores including Toys R Us, Amazon and Smyths.
8. Baby Annabel Sophia doll - Sophia is baby Annabel's big sister would make a great addition to any little ones toy collection. Sophia makes a great cuddling companion with her soft body and moveable arms/legs. Sophia is also great for those children who love brushing and styling hair as Sophia's soft golden locks are perfect for this. Baby Annabel's Sophia doll is great for encouraging imaginative role play and the development of responsibility and empathy. You can purchase the Baby Annabel Sophia doll from Amazon or Smyth's and is priced at around £29.99.
9. LEGO Ninjago salvage M.E.C set - As I mentioned above we love LEGO in this house and I know that its a classic toy and its not just the classic collection you can get. I am sure you are all aware of the many different themed LEGO you can get but check out the amazing LEGO Ninjago set the must have toy for any Ninjago fan! With this set you can Stage a mech battle between bounty-hunting Ronin, assisted by Nya against Skulkin warriors. The set includes 4 mini figures - Ronin with special M.E.C. outfit, Nya with Skybound outfit, Krazi and Frakjaw. The set also includes accesories such as a skate board and loads of weapons for the minifigures. This set is priced at £34.99 (we think an amazing price!) and is available from the online LEGO shop (as well as other retail stores and amazon).
What toy from our latest gift guide do you think your children or relatives would like the most, or perhaps they have their eye on something else? Let us know in the comments below.
**Some of the products featured in the gift guide I received samples of to feature here. All words and opinions are my own and prices correct at the time of posting.**